what we do
- All We Want Is LOVE aims to end modern day slavery through education and awareness. Our goal is to never hear “I didn’t know,” in regards to human trafficking. We live by two methods educate to eradicate and education to liberation.
- Through community education programs and training, the community can better protect themselves from being victimized and has a responsibility to hold those responsible who victimize others. We strive to create a culture that does not criminalize victims and glorify predators.
- Our organization also feels that education of youth plays an essential role in ending human trafficking. With a large amount of victims being youth and young children, creating education programs in schools and universities allows students to advocate against this huge injustice while learning to protect oneself against being victimized. We pray for a new generation of boys that opens their minds to participate in Student Traffick to understand about the injustice of human trafficking and truly fight this illicit business. Creating a young generation of boys that stands against this will produce a generation of men who does is less likely to participate in pornography, strip clubs, and illicit sexual services which are exploitative to women.
- Emotional Liberation/Rehabilitation
- Love and affection
- Providing links to medical and psychiatric services to victims who have been affected by trafficking and/or sex slavery.
- Education to understand their current situation and allow them to move forward as survivors rather than victims.
- A confidential safety network of support persons as well as other victims to talk with to move past their trauma to allow for a healing process.
- Reintegration with society – Providing job skills and networking help to find an identity where the survivor feels welcomed and like she/he can use her/his talents.
- Education Events - Our January 2013 Gala in Charlotte, NC to bring attention to Sex Trafficking Awareness Month was a huge success.
Click to View
January "Evening of Education"
Sex Trafficking: Inside the
Business of Modern Slavery